Service You Can Count On
Service is at the beginning, middle and end of everything we do at Brady Systems. It is the foundation of our business and we strive to bring the highest quality service to all of our customers.
We are committed to making sure that we provide the best scale service available. Here are just some of the ways we are able to provide Service you can count on:
- 65+ years of experience servicing scales and food equipment.
- Technicians have 10+ years of experience on average.
- Knowledge of all types of equipment – regardless of age.
- Authorized Field Representative for the Mettler Toledo Accredited Laboratory.
- Technicians are factory-trained, giving you the assurance that we have the knowledge to get the job done right the first time. Read more about our training program here.
- We are the largest scale company in the area and have 18 service technicians located throughout New York. There is always someone close by when you need us.
- Licensed in Pennsylvania
We offer calibration services for all makes and models of scales. Our calibration services were developed with your calibration needs in mind. We offer tiered service levels that give you just the right mix of service, from a basic calibration level to ISO 17025 services with MinWeigh® and Measurement Uncertainty documentation. ISO 17025 services are performed as an authorized field representative for the METTLER TOLEDO Accredited Laboratory.
The best way to control your cost and minimize downtime is to maintain your equipment on a regular basis. A Preventative Maintenance Contract or PM through Brady Systems provides you with automatically scheduled PM visits and a preferred service billing rate.
Brady Systems provides emergency service for scales and food equipment, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.