The Defender 6000 i-DT61PW Extreme Washdown Indicator is specifically designed for food, chemical, and pharmaceutical applications including production, processing, and packaging. Defender 6000 handles the most demanding applications with a polycarbonate indicator equipped with bright check light bar, knife-proof front panel, and EasyConnect™.
- Defender 6000 indicator, constructed of polycarbonate or 316 stainless steel, stands up to harsh cleaning in processing and packaging environments with IP68 immersion/IP69K washdown protection.
- Large, bright display offers clear results for fast processing. Color bar offers detailed package weight checking.
- i-DT61PW operates for up to 1,600 hours on one set of batteries for months of use. Battery-powered design eliminates the need for a main connection for increased flexibility.
You might also like the Ohaus Defender 6000 – DT61XWE indicator with 316 stainless steel housing.
Specifications – Ohaus Defender 6000 i-DT61PW Indicator
- Up to 1,600 hours of continuous operation with backlight off, one set of batteries allows months of use.
- Battery-powered design eliminates the need for a mains connections.
- Tool-free design allows for easy battery replacement with no downtime waiting for charging.
- Optional Infrared (IR) communication kit for connectivity without opening the housing. The indicator can store up to 1,000 weighing results which can be transferred to a PC or system for traceability.
Weighing – Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measurement
Checkweighing – Compare the weight of an item against target limits. Bar matrix or 2-color check light display gives a clear and bright indication of weight.
Parts Counting – Count times of uniform weight. Advanced auto-optimization software recalculates the average piece weight as the overall weight increases.
Checkcounting – Compare the count of a package against target limits. Bar matrix of 3-color check light display gives a clear and bright indicator of count.
Percent Weighing – Display the weight of an item as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
Dynamic Weighing and Display Hold – Take an average of weights for an item over a period of time to account for vibration or other interference. The Display Hold feature manually or automatically holds the last stable weight of an item on the display.