Detection of Radioactivity in Moderate Density Materials
The RC2000 series of radiation detection systems have been designed for moderate density materials such as compressed waste and processed scrap metal.
The vehicle size and type will help determine the appropriate detector panel size (69L, 91L, 138L) and conﬁguration. The RC2000 detection systems all utilize RadComm’s high quality specially prepared Polyvinyl Toluene (PVT) scintillators, electronics and Photomultiplier Tube (PMT).
Simpliﬁed System Operation
The RC2000 provides a high level of detection capability for buried Gamma-Ray sources in low to moderate material densities. System operation is completely automated providing speciﬁc alarm thresholds in real-time during each scanning period. The RC2000 series utilize a User-friendly graphical interface allowing the operator to easily move through the wide range of user options. Detailed alarm records are stored on the internal hard drive and can be easily retrieved.
Contact us for pricing
RadComm RC2000 Vehicle Radiation Detection System Specifications
- Innovative Design with Multiple Detector Sizes
- User-friendly, Easy to Operate
- Detailed Data Storage
- Adjustable Alarm Threshold Settings
- Network Capability with Email
- Easy to install and setup
The 2000 series consists of:
- Detector assemblies (1-5 panels)
- RadLink embedded controller
- Smart Infrared presence sensors
- Large touch screen monitor
- Remote communications package (optional)