Notice:This product is restricted to logged in users with appropriate permissions
Features and Benefits Approvals: Model 2256 VLC™ floor scales (CC#95-111A3) NTEP Certified for 5,000 Division Class III NIST H44 requirements. Canadian Weights & Measures Approved (CC#AM5160).
- Top-of-floor, pit, or portable installation
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel load cells
- Stainless steel IP67/IP69K junction box with top access for easy calibration and maintenance
- 100% end-loading capacity ideal for high-traffic applications
- Integral mechanical overload protection
- Two-part epoxy coated mild steel or type 304 stainless steel construction
Please Note: This scale does not include a scale terminal. Please see our selection of scale terminals to make a complete weighing package.
Please contact us for pricing.
Specifications – VLC 2256 Mild Steel Floor Scale
|Standard Platform Size||3×3 to 5×7 ft (914×914 to 1524×2134 mm)|
|Available Capacities||1000 to 10,000 lb (600 to 6000 kg)|
|Platform Height||3.5 in (89 mm)|
|Standard Construction||Two-part, epoxy-painted carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, or 316 stainless steel|
|Load Cell Type||Four 350-ohm load cells; hermetically sealed stainless steel|
|Load Cell Suspension||Rocker-foot suspension|
|Junction Box||Top access, stainless steel IP69K|
|End Loading||100% end loading|
|Standard Operating Temp||14ºF to 104ºF (-10ºC to 40ºC)|
|Metrological Approvals||NTEP, Measurement Canada, OIML|
|Hazardous Area Approvals||FM, CSA, Ex, ATEX|
|Shipping Weight||250 to 925 lb (113 to 420 kg)|
|Compatible METTLER TOLEDO Instruments||Most METTLER TOLEDO terminals|