Your Next Truck Scale – A Guide to Project Components
When considering a new scale, straightforward and reputable information can be difficult to find. Educational material that can guide you through the key decisions can be very valuable.
This guide is designed to help you make an informed decision when buying a new truck scale. Whether you need help getting started or want to better understand technology and specification options, this guide will be useful.
The guide contains the following sections:
- Introduction and Terms to Know
- How a Truck Scale Works
- Truck Scale Applications and Solutions
- Site Planning
- Truck Scale Selection Basics
- Load Cells
- Weighbridge Specifications
- Initial Scale Cost and Ongoing Performance
- Installation and Certification
- Maintenance, Service and Warranty
- Scale and Weight Regulations
If you would like a copy mailed to you, please click below.