Notice:This product is restricted to logged in users with appropriate permissions
The EZ-CLEAN floor scale is a pit type scale that combines stainless steel construction with complete access for cleaning. It is equipped with pneumatic cylinders that lift the scale to provide access to the pit and underside of the platform. A single person can handle all operations safely and easily. At the flip of a switch, the entire scale tilts up 45 degrees, exposing all surface areas for cleaning. An automatic safety system restrains the platform if pneumatic pressure is lost. You can lock the pneumatic controls to prevent unauthorized personnel from operating the system. The scale is ready to be used immediately after cleaning, without recalibration.
Please contact us for pricing.
Specifications – 2158 EZ-CLEAN Floor Scale, SS
|Scale material||Stainless steel|
|Degree of protection||IP67/IP69K|
|Hazardous area approval||FM, Ex, CSA for Model 2158 Analog|
|Accessories||Custom sizes and finishes, performance tests|
|1,000 lb||36″x36″, 48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″|
|2,500 lb||36″x36″, 48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″|
|5,000 lb||36″x36″, 48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″, 60″x84″|
|10,000 lb||48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″, 60″x84″|
Features and Benefits
The EZ-CLEAN™ floor scale’s pneumatic design enables a single person to handle all operations. Its platform tilts to 45 degrees, allowing easy and complete access to the pit and underside of the platform. Key-lock pneumatic control enclosure prevents unauthorized personnel from operating the system. Patented self-deploying safety system restrains the platform if pneumatic pressure is lost. Scale calibration and performance are not affected when the platform is lifted or cleaned.
Approvals: Model 2158 (CC#91-097A2) and Model 2160 (CC#94-010) NTEP Certified for 5,000 Division Class III NIST H44 requirements. Model 2158 Canadian Weights & Measures Approved (CC#AM4723). Hazardous Area (Ex) approvals apply to Model 2158 only.
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel load cells
- Stainless steel IP67/IP69K junction box with top access for easy calibration and maintenance
- Unique rocker pin suspension ensures accurate and repeatable weighing of every load
- 100% end-loading capacity ideal for high-traffic applications
- Integral mechanical overload protection
- Type 304 stainless steel construction with bead-blast finish for easy cleaning
- Smooth-plate surface standard, safety tread-plate or type 316 stainless steel construction optional
- High-accuracy, 10,000-increment option for non-legal for trade applications
- Performance Certification Test (optional) verifies accuracy for standard or high-accuracy applications