Notice:This product is restricted to logged in users with appropriate permissions
The ICS449 is specially developed for easy manual checkweighing. Simple to operate with only seven keys and five additional soft keys. The large LC Display combined with the ColorWeight® functionality provides clarity during Over/Under checkweighing application. Due to the three selectable display layouts, different parameters are shown. Combined with the right platform (depends on your individual environment) this solution increases the long-term life and the up-time of your scale.
More features and benefits
– With IP69k protection, the Scales withstands even the harshest high pressure cleaning procedures without a problem. – Foil keypad with tactile feedback
– The Over/Under checkweighing application offers individual color settings to optimize your process and improve productivity
– Display layouts:
- Default layout: Bargraph + ColorWeight®
- Big font layout: Weight value (25mm) + ColorWeight®
- 3-line info layout: Weight value + ColorWeight® + Tol-/Target/Tol+
– Three different possibilities for inputting the target weight and tolerances:
- Absolute: Defintion of the lower and upper weight limits
- Relative: Definition of target weight, + and – tolerances as weight values
- Percent: Definition of target weight, + and – tolerances in percent
– Memory for 50 different targets and tolerances. Easy to call up and identify.
– Due to the MinWeigh functionality the operator will be informed if he tries to weigh below a certain accuracy limit.
– Use the Take Away mode for repeated manual portioning and increase your process accuracy.
Contact us for pricing.
Specifications – ICS449 – Over/Under Checkweigher
|Display||LCD with backlit|
|Interfaces||RS232 (standard), optional: RS232, RS422/485, Ethernet, USB Device, Digital I/O|
|Degree of protection||IP66, IP68, IP69k|
|Applications||Over/Under Checkweighing, Basic Weighing|
|A/D rate (int./ext)||0,264 μV/e|
|Dimensions||232x132x115 mm / 9.13×5.20×4.53″|
|Keyboard||Without numeric keypad|
|Signal processing||2-3 mV/V|
|Resolution (approvable)||1x3000e OIML|
|Suitable platforms / weigh modules||All analog and IDNet platforms|
|Number of attachable platforms||1|
|Power supply||AC power or internal accu pac|