The ICS469 is specially developed for easy manual checkweighing. The numeric keypad can be used for entering pre-tare values, checkweighing parameters, and menu settings. Simple to operate with seven keys, five additional soft keys, and a numeric keypad. The large LC Display combined with the ColorWeight® functionality provides clarity during Over/Under checkweighing application. Due to the three selectable display layouts, different parameters are shown. Combined with the right platform (depends on your individual environment) this solution increases the long-term life and the up-time of your scale.
More features and benefits
- With IP69k protection, the Scales withstands even the harshest high-pressure cleaning procedures without a problem.
- Foil keypad with tactile feedback
- The Over/Under checkweighing application offers individual color settings to optimize your process and improve productivity
- Default layout: Bargraph + ColorWeight®
- Big font layout: Weight value (25mm) + ColorWeight®
- 3-line info layout: Weight value + ColorWeight® + Tol-/Target/Tol+
Three different possibilities for inputting the target weight and tolerances:
- Absolute: Definition of the lower and upper weight limits
- Relative: Definition of target weight, + and – tolerances as weight values
- Percent: Definition of target weight, + and – tolerances in percent
– Memory for 50 different targets and tolerances. Easy to call up and identify.
– Due to the MinWeigh functionality the operator will be informed if he tries to weigh below a certain accuracy limit.
– Use the Take Away mode for repeated manual portioning and increase your process accuracy.
Contact us for pricing.
Specifications – ICS469 – Over/Under Checkweigher
|Display||LCD with backlit|
|Interfaces||RS232 (standard), optional: RS232, RS422/485, Ethernet, USB Device, Digital I/O|
|Degree of protection||IP66, IP68, IP69k|
|Applications||Over/Under Checkweighing, Basic Weighing|
|A/D rate (int./ext)||0,264 μV/e|
|Dimensions||232x132x115 mm / 9.13×5.20×4.53″|
|Keyboard||With numeric keypad|
|Signal processing||2-3 mV/V|
|Resolution (approvable)||1×3.000e OIML|
|Suitable platforms / weigh modules||All analog and IDNet patforms|
|Number of attachable platforms||1|
|Power supply||AC power or internal accu pac|